Watch as they discuss:
- Is our hurried way of life a result of modern culture or has this been a struggle throughout the ages?
- What have you learned in the gospels about Jesus’ way of life?
- Is it lazy to be unhurried?
- How can we be unhurried in our time alone with God?
- Does temperament have anything to do with our ability to engage solitude?
- How do I discern my thoughts?
- What do I do when God seems silent?
- How do I deal with disappointment with God? With myself?
- How do you define spiritual maturity?
- What are some next steps that I could take?
Please feel free to share with others.