Benefit from a seasoned training process that has matured for over 20 years.
The Journey was created to refresh and inspire leaders who:
- Listen to God
- Follow Jesus’ rhythms of life
- Lead from the overflow
Retreats provide time in prayer, solitude, scripture and reflection, away from the non-stop demands of a busy life.
By integrating spiritual formation with leadership development, The Journey cares for leaders at every level.
What you’ll experience:
- Create space for God’s voice and presence.
- Renew and shape your character by experiential practices.
- Learn patterns that will keep you vibrantly engaged for the long haul.
- Engage with helpful tools for ministry and leadership.
- Discover community and mentorship.
- Acquire vision and experience for spiritual leadership in your setting.
- Six 4-day retreats over two years
- Walking with 15-20 leaders in community
- Teaching sessions on spiritual formation and leadership development
- Community sharing and discernment
- Extended silence and solitude
- Between retreat mentoring & practices
- Includes three nights, with private room/bath, and eight meals
- Certificate of Spiritual Formation and Leadership (upon completion)
The Journey is more than a retreat. It’s a catalyst for life and leadership transformation. Register today.
$2,700 per year ($900 per retreat).
Spouses may attend at a 25% discount.
2018 – January 16-19 • May 1-4 • October 2-5
2018 – May 1-4 • October 2-5
2019 – January 15-18 • May 7-10 • October 1-4
2020 – January 21-24
Journey School for Spiritual Direction & Journey Certified Faculty Training
Cohorts forming now.