The Journey of Recovery was created in partnership with Operation Integrity to bring healing and restoration from brokenness, addiction, and shame. Our goal is to restore you to new life and leadership possibilities so that you can expressing your calling anew and partner with God in building His Kingdom.
You will learn through this training to:
- Experientially practice those rhythms of life that look like Jesus
- Address those inward places of shame and woundedness holding you back from the life Jesus offers
- Discern anew God's unique calling for you life and leadership
- Through the restoration process, learn to again lead from the overflow of an abundant life
Retreats provide time in prayer, solitude, scripture and reflection, away from the non-stop demands of a busy life. Our retreats are designed to create space to hear from God just how much He loves you.
By integrating deep inward spiritual formation with science-based recovery principles, The Journey of Recoveryis effective, innovative and empowering.
What youll experience:
- Create space for Gods voice and presence.
- Renew and re-shape your character by experiential spiritual practices.
- Identify through our Coming Home to Change process the blockages that prevent you from experiencing abundant living.
- Learn new patterns that will keep you vibrantly engagedfor the long haul.
- Engage withhelpful tools for ministry and leadership uniquely curated for leaders interested in helping others get healthy.
- Discover community and mentorship.
- Acquire vision and experience for spiritual leadership in your setting.
An integrated, multi-modal 21-month recovery process couple with leadership development including:
- Six 4-day retreats over 21 months
- 14 monthly collaborative, community-based mentoring videoconferences in between the retreats
- Personalized mentoring by certified Journey Faculty
- Contextualized curriculum between retreats tailored to the unique challenges and needs of those in recovery and ministry leadership
- Journey with 10-12 others in recovery in community
- Cross-pollinate with others leaders at the six retreats (business leaders, pastors, etc.)
- Teaching sessions on the integration of spiritual formation and leadership development
- Curriculum integrates spiritual formation, leadership development and proven recovery principles
- Community sharing and discernment
- Community prayer
- Extended silence and solitude for refreshment and rejuvenation
- Between retreat spiritual practices learned experientially
- The retreats include threenights, with private room/bath, andeightmeals
- Certificate of Spiritual Formation and Leadership (upon completion)
The Journey of Recovery is more than a bible study. Its a catalyst for healing and restoration.
$1,000 signup, then $250 per month for 20 months starting in 2nd month.
Application is free. Fees only start if you are accepted.
Spouses may attend The Journey at a 25% discount.