Kingdom Purpose: To abide deeply in Christ as His beloved and mentor a growing community of Christian leaders who receive and bring God’s transforming Kingdom.
Vision: To inspire generations of leaders who listen to God, follow Jesus rhythms of life andlead from the overflow.
Values: To live and lead as servants from the priorities Jesus gave us in the Upper Room (John 13-17)…empowered by His Spirit of unhurried suffering love.
- Abiding (in Jesus),
- Loving One Another in Jesus, and
- Bearing Witness of Jesus
Mission: To reverse the hurried leadership patterns that dominate church and culture, which suffocate Jesus priorities and rhythms by:
- We train communities of leaders in retreat settings and in their organizational environments.
- We mentor organizational leaders and provide training for their leadership teams.
- We teach courses in academic and conference settings.
- We write books, articles and resources.