Since 1989, The Leadership Institute has been working to develop Christian leaders for the next generations who listen and respond to God’s voice, embody His character and extend His kingdom.
We do this by developing retreats, seminars, seminary courses and mentoring relationships that keep intimacy with Christ, love for people and engagement in the mission of Christ at the heart of the lives and ministries of these leaders. Visit one of our ministry pages to learn more about us:
- “The Journey” two-year, six-retreat training process for Christian leaders integrating spiritual formation and leadership development.
- “Come Away” spiritual leadership retreats
- “An Unhurried Day with Jesus” church and ministry day retreats.
- “Sacred Hearts” multi-retreat process to strengthen marriages by focusing on shared intimacy with God
- “Nouwen Legacy” retreats.
JOIN US ON THE JOURNEY